Ninjin: Clash of Carrots Launches Free Demo on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC
WALNUT CREEK, Calif. (October 10, 2018) — Today, Pocket Trap and Modus Games launch a free demo of Ninjin: Clash of Carrots for anyone eager to check the game out on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One or Steam. A new accolades trailer highlights the rave reviews the high-speed beat-’em-up has received since launch. Additionally, beginning today, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is 25% off across all platforms.
Play the demo now:
About the Game
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is a fast-paced action game set in a colorful fantasy world inspired by Feudal Japan. Play as the title character Ninjin, or Akai, his female fox friend, as you fight to recover the precious carrots stolen from your people by the nefarious Shogun Moe. Purchase new equipment, weapons, and many more customization items to become the very best ninja in the land and get justice once and for all!
The side-scrolling beat-’em-up action can be enjoyed in a single-player campaign as well as local or online 2-player co-op. Need even more wild, ninja bunny action? Test your strength in the “Oni TV Show”, a special survival mode that pits players against endless waves of brutal enemies for the chance at earning special rewards.
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customization. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is available now for digital download on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Windows PC for $14.99 (USD). Starting today, get 25% off the base price on all platforms.