The digital narrative games festival returns for its fourth year from May 5th – 9th with panels from leading and emerging developers, 42 exhibiting games, and a massive story-rich games sale
April 26, 2022 – Today indie games publisher Fellow Traveller announced their full lineup for LudoNarracon 2022 with 42 exhibiting games, 12 live panels, over 100 hours of video content and 33 demos, all taking place on Steam from May 5th – 9th.
Running for its fourth year, LudoNarraCon has become the leading narrative-focused games festival. This year will see 12 live panels streamed on the main ‘theater’ stage including:
- “The Art of the Twist” featuring Tanya X. Short, Sarah Northway, Greg Lobanov and Sam Barlow
- “Innovating the Detective Genre in Narrative” featuring Tim Sheinman, Lucas Pope, Mark Brown GMT and Victor Breum
- “Shocking Developments: Subverting Expectations with Game Stories” featuring Richard Rouse III, Xalavier Nelson Jr, Heather Albano and Anthony Johnston
You can find a list of exhibitors here and a list of panelists and panels here.
During the digital festival, the 42 exhibiting narrative games will give behind-the-scenes insights via livestreams on their store pages, with 33 developers providing playable demos. The lineup includes Goodbye World’s BAFTA-winning emotional first person narrative adventure Before Your Eyes and Toge Production’s much anticipated Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus and Butterfly. Fellow Traveller will launch Citizen Sleeper on the first day of the festival, with developer Jump Over the Age on exhibit and providing a Citizen Sleeper dev commentary stream, a fireside chat, and a radio stream featuring the in-game soundtrack.
An initiative of Fellow Traveller, a narrative games label known for Paradise Killer, Genesis Noir, and Suzerain, LudoNarraCon 2022 continues to pioneer the digital game festival, replicating the community-led atmosphere and engagement of physical events through a global online format hosted on Steam.
- 42 exhibiting teams will stream behind the scenes content on their Steam store page
- 33 demos will be available to download and play during the digital festival
- 12 hours of live panel discussions streamed on the main “theater” page
- Over 100 hours of video content will be available to festival attendees
- Over 140 narrative games will be on sale in a special LudoNarraCon sale