Cyanide & Happiness: Freakpocalypse to Launch on March 11 on Nintendo Switch and Steam
Boulder, Colorado, February 25, 2021—Today, Publisher Serenity Forge, alongside developers Skeleton Crew Studios and Explosm Games have announced that Cyanide & Happiness: Freakpocalyse — the first point-and-click-adventure game in a “tragilogy” (trilogy of tragedy) filled with dark comedy, drama, and weirdness — will launch on Nintendo Switch and Steam on March 11, 2021, for $19.99, with a 10% for the first week. Preorders will be available starting March 4, 2021, through Nintendo eShop.
- All the fun of a Cyanide & Happiness animated short, all packed into a video game!
- Fully voiced dialogue featuring special guest voice actors including Arin Hanson (Game Grumps), Jessica Calvello, YMS Adum, Rice Pirate Mick, and more.
- The first-ever chance to interact with fan favorites from the Cyanide & Happiness universe, including Ted Bear, Shark Dad, Señor Cleanfist, and more.
- The first installment in the Freakpocalypse “tragilogy” – a trilogy of games telling the complete tragic & chaotic story.
- An incredibly interactive world with more than 100 bizarre characters and countless objects to look at, touch, and talk to, along with unlockable costumes to find and wear.
- No need to know the back story— Freakpocalyse gives long-time fans a lot to look forward to, but is also the perfect introduction for anyone new to the franchise.
- Cinematic cutscenes and a completely original soundtrack.