Manchester, UK – Feb. 2nd, 2021 — *psst* Hey man, you need any of the good stuff? What you need? I got it! Step into my -ahem- fried chicken restaurant! Publisher Merge Games and developer Dope Games are excited to reveal the Breaking Bad inspired simulator, Definitely Not Fried Chicken, coming to Steam later on this year. With its tongue planted firmly in its cheek, Definitely Not Fried Chicken is the ultimate in drug empire strategy and simulation.
Set in a sunshine soaked city in the glamorous ’80s, Definitely Not Fried Chicken is the ultimate test of your entrepreneurial business skills.
But simply making a great product is not enough. You need somewhere to sell it from! This is where your legitimate businesses come in – you’ll need to build and manage these fronts, including selling legal goods to avoid detection. People gotta eat right? Run a chain of fried chicken stores or diversify your portfolio with other businesses. Different places have different people with different tastes.
The backbone of every business is your workforce, the people who tirelessly carry out the tasks you assign them for minimum wage. A happy employee is a productive employee, so it’s important to make sure your staff has the basic necessities like washrooms and a place to eat. A well-furnished break room is great for staff morale!
- Narcos ain’t got nothin’ on you – Build your drug empire from the ground up, distributing marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and other goods
- Balance is a delicate job – Balance the demanding tasks of managing both your illegal drugs trade and your “legit” businesses.
- Gotta stand out to do good business – Build and customize your drugs compound and business fronts.
- Better workplace, better products – Upgrade your facilities and staff equipment for a better product and a bigger profit
- Any place is a good place to see your wares – Design your empire, from fried chicken shops to laundromats to nightclubs
- Happy workers are productive workers – Manage your workforce, hire & fire, accommodate for their wants and needs to do great work.