Embark upon an adventure wielding the power of hacking and creation.
(Phoenix, AZ – November 14, 2019) – The Endless Mission, E-Line Media’s sandbox-style creation game is out now on Steam’s Early Access. The Endless Mission is a community-driven game where users can play, hack, and create within a world that exists behind the scenes of their favorite video game genres. Along the way they’ll discover that their true power lies within the game’s Editor, which allows users to create and share their own games and content.
The game has been in development for approximately two years and the Early Access iteration will feature:
- An epic story that takes players behind the scenes of their favorite game genres
- Integrated Editor that allows players to create their own games and content and then share them with the community via the in-game Content Portal and Hall of Celebration
- Ability to mashup, tweak, remix, and hack and see the results in real-time
- Fully realized Real-Time Strategy and Platformer games with assets and mechanics players can use in the creation of their own games
- A Hall of Celebration where curated UGC from the community and streamers will be featured
- Characters voiced by the veteran talents of Sara Amini, Laura Bailey, Jennifer Hale, Courtenay Taylor, Alix Wilton Regan, Jamie Hunsdale, and Chantal Robert
- Regular content updates, including a new genre of game to play and create with (Racer) and a multiplayer feature drop
The game has been developed in partnership with Endless Studios, the gaming arm of Endless, an organization dedicated to building a network of creators through initiatives focused on the utilization of technology to create inspiration.
The Endless Mission can be found on Steam at the link below and will be available for $14.99. Early players to the game who purchase at that price will receive all additional content (new genres, multiplayer, themed challenges, etc) at no additional cost. However, the price may increase for new users coming to the game as more features are rolled out.