Reid Harris Cooper
105-40 62nd Road, #5A
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Summary of Qualifications
Educated, trained and determined, detail oriented individual with a background in sales, customer service, database entry & maintenance, letter writing, creative development, culinary arts, and graphic design. Due to working in diversified fields from Film Production to City Government I have the experience to analyze and understand many situations and to resolve problems. My work history enables me to deal with varied personalities, quickly react to unforeseen occurrences and customer/client needs.
Olivier’s & Co. 2012
Seasonal Sales member
- Full knowledge of an extensive product line including history, food pairings and taste creating interest of product and returning customer base
- Keeping stock of available supplies, building gift sets which assisted in generating increased sales
- General store maintenance allowing for a shopping experience which created higher revenue
RHC Consulting/Pop-Cuture Spectrum 1995- Present
Freelance Management and self employment
- Marketing and promotions for a variety of products such as food, video games and books creating public knowledge, heavier industry buzz and increased sales
- Administrative duties for financial firms and government agencies through various Temp Agencies developing filing systems and time saving practices
- Photography and film recording services for entertainment, art galleries and musicians (references available)
New York City Government 2004-2009
Housing Preservation Division
Department of Transportation
Department of Buildings
- Continuous tracking and reporting of incoming data allowing faster progress of program system
- Database entry and review for present and future implementation of upgrading systems
- Liaison between technical and administrative staff allowing a structured work flow
- Assisted in the clean up and then implementation of a new filing system to better track information
- Customer Service via phone providing residents with assistance and information allowing customer satisfaction and quality public face for division
- Developed and maintained a filing system keeping track of work orders, contracts and data creating a cleaner environment and easier access as necessary
HBO Productions 2001-2002
- Entry of information from inventory sheets and other materials into remote server database for proper cataloging, allowing future reference, data retrieval and resource review.
- Operated database for various tasks, including file exporting allowing continuous and flowing workload and label implementation for easily recognizable access.
- Reorganized file system, which made for faster process and flow of data and materials.
Joe Corcoran Productions/Theatermania Corp. 1999-2000
Executive Production & Administrative Assistant
- Enhanced the marketing & promotion of a start-up company (Theatermania), devising new techniques and strategies for increasing website hits and public visibility.
- Designed layout and graphics for Tony Loves Tina website, giving it a sharp visual design and increased site traffic and ticket sales.
- Maintained and kept information on both sites up to date and accurate, allowing customers a more enjoyable, enterprising and intuitive experience.
Diploma, Business Development/Management & Culinary, Institute of Culinary Education, New York 2002
B.A., Theatre/Media Studies/ New School University, New York, NY 2000